Friday, October 14, 2011

A.R.A.I. Mystery Talley

Alien Research and investigation




The purpose of this blog is to attempt to sort out some of the mysteries we hear about concerning the possibility of aliens visiting our planet. Some of the things we hear about are true mysteries, while some have been explained but are still called mysteries for some reason. If we are going to find answers we should concentrate on the real mysteries.

The Alien Research and Investigation (A.R.A.I) mystery tally is an attempt at sorting the articles I cover.

At the end of each article I give the topic a Mystery Score.

A Mystery Score of 1 means that in my opinion the topic of the article is not very mysterious.

A Mystery Score of 2 means that, in my opinion, the topic of the article may very well be a mystery.

A Mystery Score of 3 means that, in my opinion, the topic of the article is a real mystery.

The Mystery Score is only my opinion and I welcome anyones opinion. Please comment on any article, that is how we will find answers.

Here is the list:

Mystery Tally equals 3
Enoch and the Angels from the Bible
Ezekiels Wheels
Great Pyramid of Giza




Mystery Tally equals 2

Mayan Tomb of Palenque
Nazca Lines and UFOs
Puma Punku and Tiwanaku
Vimani




Mystery Tally equals 1

Antikythera Mechanism
Easter Island
Mayan Calenar - What is 2012
Nibiru _ Will the World End
Piri Reis Map

No comments:

Post a Comment